Our Contribution to the Smart Cities
We are proud to share here that we have bagged an order of 350+ Control Desks from the Government of Rajasthan, under the Smart City Surveillance Projects for the 7 major cities –
Now into existence for over 10 years and with an experience of 170+ control rooms and 42,000 operator consoles delivered globally, Pyrotech Workspace Solution now has over 500 customers in more than 25 counties.
We provide a control room solution that perfectly compliments the operator’s requirement in terms of Comfort, Job -Type and Technology, for better and focused work environment.
What is a Smart City?
The Smart City Surveillance Project is aiming the four pillars of comprehensive development -institutional, physical, social and economic infrastructure.
The mission of smart cities is on sustainable and inclusive development and the idea is to look at compact areas, crate a replicable model which will act like a light house to the other aspiring cities.
It will require an integration of a strong network through which all the the established systems could be monitored and controlled, like –
- Monitoring and controlling road traffic – Developing a smart road network with a smarter and safer traffic management system.
- Security for housing – Expanding housing opportunity for all, making land use more efficient.
- Security for hospitals – Developing smarter and better health facilities for the citizens.
- Monitoring events of disasters – Developing a strong network and integrating the latest technology to keep a check on the events of disaster like, earthquakes, fire, flood, accidents etc.
- Monitoring and controlling crime – Checking and controlling the activities of crime in a smarter way to keep the citizens safe.
- Keeping a check on pollution – Controlling pollution for a better and healthier life. Establishing more public parks and greener surroundings for the citizens.
- Office security and call centres – Developing and smart job opportunity for citizens.
Learn more about Smart Cities through the following link: